At Safe Passage, our free and confidential services are still available during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Connect with us: Our hotline is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 815-756-5228 to connect with any of our services below or to talk to an advocate.
- NEW: Safe Passage now offers a new Text Crisis Line: 815.393.1995! This line can be contacted 24/7 for those in crisis! Like all our survivor services, this is FREE to use! We know talking on the phone can be difficult, especially in situations when an abuser is home. We hope texting us can be safer and easier!
- Survivor Services: All survivor services are still available. For those in need of shelter, counseling, or orders of protection, contact our 24/7 hotline for information and support.
- Prevention Education: Look for informational videos and posts on our social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Help us spread the word: We know this is a scary time for everyone, especially those sheltering in an unsafe household. Please check on your friends and family and call 9-1-1 if you or someone you know is in danger. Help us spread the word that we are still here by sharing our hotline number (815-756-5228) and our website with your loved ones and with your community.